Mens Compression Tops (working)
How should my compression top fit?Your compression garment should feel firm on the body without restricting movement or causing discomfort
How to measure:Measure around your chest at its widest point (usually around nipple height) then match that measurement to the chart below. If you fall between two sizes, please choose the larger of the two sizes.
Sizing tolerance= +/- 1cm
Men’s Compression Top (DEMO)
Enhance Performance, increase endurance and maximise recovery with Blackchrome Compression.
- Minimum order QTY of 10 pcs (can be customised)
- TACT (Targeted Active Compression Technology)
- 230 gsm (87% polyester / 13% elastane)
- Hydrophyllic treatment for moisture management
- Drawstring waist for adjustable fit
- Flatseam construction for increased comfort
- Sublimated graphics for product longevity (no peeling logos)