Nobody plans to crash, but accidents do happen. While the pain of the crash can be bad, the financial sting of damaged gear can be even worse.
That’s why Blackchrome is now offering a 12 month Crash Replacement Policy on all of our Elite, Pro and Performance fit, custom and retail cycling kits. This covers all Elite, Pro and Performance Blackchrome jerseys and bib knicks from any damage resulting from an accidental fall or crash that renders your kit unwearable*. This means you are totally covered against all potential kit issues for 12 months.
To make a claim simply complete the below form with your details, upload a photo and we will take care of the rest.
Terms & Conditions
- The policy covers all damage to kit resulting from an accidental fall or crash, within 12 months from purchase date.
- The policy covers all custom and retail cycling jerseys and bib knicks in the Elite, Pro Fit or Performance Fit range, manufactured by Blackchrome. Sportive fit jerseys and bib knicks are not covered by this policy.
- We require photo evidence of the damage and will require some information from the manufacturing (PIP) tag sewn inside the damaged product.
- Once the above information has been provided we will replace your kit free of charge within 4 weeks.
- We may need to ask for the kit back for internal testing and protocols. If requested, please ensure the garments are washed prior to sending.
- Replacements will only apply to like-for-like items. For example, if a performance fit jersey is damaged, it cannot be replaced with a pro fit jersey.
- *General wear and tear and fabric pulls are not covered by the Crash Replacement Policy.
- Crash Replacement Policy comes into effect from 1st August, 2018. All kit purchased before this date is not covered by this policy.
Above is an example of a PIP label found in all Blackchrome garments.