Blackchrome is proud to be the official partner of the Super League. Come along to the inaugural draft night for the exciting new baseball competition on Wednesday 26 September. Catch all of the action at The Highway (Glenelg, SA) including the unveiling of the new Blackchrome team jerseys.
With a combined experience of over 35 years in the sports industry and a strong focus on baseball and diamond sports, we are excited to introduce Simon and Amy Adamson as our newest Diamond Sports team members. Simon and Amy will be looking after all of our baseball, softball and T-ball customers and will be here to offer guidance and expertise.
With the start of the 2018/2019 baseball season just around the corner it is the perfect time to start discussing your uniform needs and make sure you team is ready for round one.
With a full range of on-field, training, compression and caps, Blackchrome has you covered. Speak with Simon and Amy today to get moving on your new season uniform.
Simon Adamson | Diamond Sports Manager
0408 865 226 | email@example.com
Amy Adamson | Business Manager
0402 439 826 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you’ve realized or not, off season is about to be over and you’re preparing for preseason sooner than you thought. No more putting off the inevitable, because break time is gone. Time to get up, get ready and kick start the preparation for next season.
Take a look at our 7 tips below that’ll have you ready for a championship winning performance.
- Stay Hydrated. This is the most important, whether it’s cold or hot, you never realise how dehydrated you are until it’s too late. It’s important to make sure you drink plenty of fluids, both water and isotonic sports drinks, during practice as once that thirst feeling hits, it’s gone too far.
- Be physically prepared. The preparation for the season should have started before you hit team trainings, with strength and conditioning done to get your body physically ready for the often brutal trainings that occur during the first couple weeks. The more you can prepare your body for this, the less strain you put on yourself, the easier those trainings become, and you will often find you can last much longer during the grind of the season.
- Mental preparation. Sport does not just have physical requirements, but it also requires mental preparation as well. To be the best athlete you need to be focused, tough and determined. These three factors help push an athlete to the next level as they show that you cannot be broken and will achieve your best performance.
- Effort. It isn’t hard to put in a little extra effort in the drills you do, or whatever is required of you by your coaches and teammates. Effort shows how much you care for your team, and how far you are willing to go, to get that championship winning performance.
- Nutrition. Nutrition is the fuel to your body. You wouldn’t put the wrong gas in your car to keep it running would you? It’s the same thing with our bodies, to have our bodies performing at optimum we need to eat the right food to enable that.
- Rest. To give the best amount of energy at training, and to function during the day, it’s important to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. Sleeping provides the best recovery for your body, and allows it to heal overnight, from the rigours of physical and mental training.
- Recovery. This is an important step to finish off the training session right, as without the right recovery, the soreness you feel, and the potential injuries you may gain will last longer and could be more severe than they need to be. To recover its important to hydrate, eat the right foods, stretch and roll out your muscles, wear compression gear and rest.
Check out Blackchromes custom compression range here.
If you want more information on any of our sportswear kit contact us here.
Founded in 2010 as a joint venture between Baseball Australia and Major League Baseball (MLB), the Australian Baseball League (ABL) has featured over 660 players from 17 different countries and territories, and has assisted with the development of players from all 30 MLB teams.
Baseball Australia is the governing body for all levels of baseball throughout the country. It works with seven State and Territory associations, as well as 600+ clubs across the country.
Among many other exciting initiatives, Blackchrome will be providing custom compression arm sleeves to each of the six ABL teams for the upcoming 2017/18 season.
Baseball Australia’s CEO Cam Vale is looking forward to the partnership.
“To have so many passionate advocates for our great game working for a company that provides high quality products is really exciting for us.”
Blackchrome’s National Baseball Manager Daniel Almond says the company is excited to be partnering with both of these fantastic organisations.
“To be able to showcase our compression garments on the best athletes in this country and to be seen on the world stage is a great opportunity for our company, and more specifically our baseball brand.”
Daniel Almond, who looks after Blackchrome’s baseball clients and customers, has been involved in baseball for over 23 years, as a player, coach, committee member and volunteer. He currently plays at Surfers Paradise Baseball Club.
He was the Executive Officer for the Brisbane Bandits for the last two years as the ABL Champions.
Daniel’s experience also extends overseas, he has played baseball across America and was the Assistant Coach for the Kansas City Royals as a part of an MLB Exchange Program.
Blackchrome is proud to announce our partnership with Baseball Queensland, as the Exclusive Official Apparel Partner.
Baseball Queensland is a state sporting organisation that administers baseball and representative baseball teams in Queensland. It is home to the Queensland Rams Junior, Women’s, Provincial and Senior representative baseball teams.
CEO Paul Gonzalez says Baseball Queensland is excited to be partnering with Blackchrome.
“The partnership will allow the state body to provide quality baseball sportswear products to our state representatives, high performance programs & women’s national teams. Baseball Queensland is looking forward to building on the strengths of the two brands into the future.”
Blackchrome’s National Baseball Manager Daniel Almond is looking forward to working with the Baseball Queensland team.
“We are excited to have the opportunity to showcase our expertise in supplying high quality, customised baseball uniforms and supporter’s gear. We look forward to growing both brands in not only the baseball community but also across Queensland and Australia.”